Sunday, November 30, 2014

Zubels Eco- Friendly Toys Review



Zubels, are the finest hand made 100% cotton dolls in the world they come in these sizes 7" rattles , 12", 14" and 24"  These super cute toys make a fabulous companion for kids. I absolutely love that they don't contain any toxics and have been tested to ensure they are 100 % safe. Zubels use minimal packaging when sending out their amazing products to their customers,generating less waste and helping the environment. 

A Few Of Zubels Eco-Friendly Toys

When I received one of the Zubels products,which it was the Zubels mermaid. I was amazed by the soft fabric and the bright colors. Before using the Zubels product for the first time,I gave it a quick wash. I was speechless on how fast it dried. Perfect for my little niece to play with it. 

I would recommend the Zubels Eco-Friendly Toys to any moms out there looking for Eco-friendly  and safe toys for babies and kids. Zubels has many different Characters to choose from.


 Product I received:Zubels Mermaid

About Zubels
Zubels are 100% cotton (some organic) hand knit toys, hats and sweaters which are sure to be cherished and loved by children of all ages.
Mission
Zubels were born of a creative group working together to bring smiles to children (and to us). There was a need for an eco-friendly yet purposeful toy whose only requirement was a little love and imagination.


Zubels website: http://www.zubels.us


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.