Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide Review


Dr Song whitening kit is superior. I have used several different teeth whitening kits and this one really does the job. There is enough gel to last along time and you also get  8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications,1 large remineralization gel syringe,gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel,LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process,and moldable teeth trays The gel is dentist grade strong so I use is just for 15 minutes at a time and I'd say that is more than enough for me. No need to over use it. This has given me excellent results.  This is much better than going to the dentist for whitening and spend tons of money. I really enjoyed the Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit because it looks really professional and comes with a ton of items to help whiten your teeth for a very low price! The shipping was sooo fast! I highly recommend! Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit can be purchased from Amazon 

About the companyDr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

About the product : Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide Kit

Maximum strength take home teeth whitening kit, the same ones used by dentists, but done in the convenience of your own home! Since this kit contains professional maximum strength whitening gel, it is not reccomended for use if you have sensitive teeth.

Includes:
• 8 large syringes of whitening gel - good for 50 applications 
• 1 large remineralization gel syringe
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth trays 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.