Monday, November 10, 2014

Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer Review


I was very excited when I discovered this product. This particular "Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer" is very sensitive-skin-friendly! "With Bioque, my skin feels more refined and has this wonderful natural glow. I have noticed a remarkable change in my facial skin since using this Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer. The best part I like is that  It goes on really lightly therefore it feels like you barely have anything on your face.  What's amazing about this product is that none of the ingredients used in Bioque products or any Bioque product is tested on animals. I'm a huge animal lover! So yes I highly recommend this amazing product by Bioque

Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer can be purchased here

Scientific Skincare That Works

More about Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer product
Highest qualityC-Plus contains 100% bio-available L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) suspended in ananhydrous (water-free) co-polymer matrix. It’s the highest quality of topical vitamin C available, and all the good stuff gets into your skin.

Photo-aging? Phooey Protection powerhouse C-Plus contains high-levels of anti-oxidant. Simply put? The environmental bad guys get booted.
Best collagen producerVitamin C is essential to the active production of collagen. And C-Plus really revs up your skin cells so you’re ready for your close up.
INGREDIENTS  Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

                                                   Directions for use*
Apply to clean dry skin or after applying Serum XL and waiting two minutes for that product to penetrate. Apply sparingly to the entire face and neck area, morning and evening. Use C-Plus prior to application of other moisturizers, creams, foundation or makeup. If using glycolic products, apply C-Plus prior; however, if using AHA products, apply C-Plus in the morning and the glycolic product in the evening.

Click here to learn more about the company 
http://www.bioque.com/about.html
Company website:
 http://www.bioque.com/c-plus.html

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.