Friday, September 5, 2014

Custom White Vinyl Stickers Review


I've never heard of StickerYou until I had this opportunity to review their product. received 2 sheets of customizable stickers. Sticker You offers a variety of custom labels and stickers with variety of designs,fonts,and colors to choose from. The labels are so easy to design on their website. Sticker You is perfect for canning,and labeling treats to give to your family and friends. Great Company and wonderful Sticker products! Highly recommend!

You can now customize your own white vinyl stickers into any shape, size, or quantity you need! Using StickerYou's Sticker Editor you can make stickers to the exact 0.1” in size. Make your stickers round, square, or contour die cut to the image to get that perfect shape to match your artwork. For business purposes, you can upload your company logo or idea and promote your brand message.

  Order by clicking link:
StickerYou


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.