Monday, December 1, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review




This fabulous Bluespeaker supports wireless music streaming via new bluetooth v3,0 technology. It has 2 highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and because of it's ultra-small size,it produce a wide audio spectrum. It has a built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 10 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed. Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack. Caution!!! DKnight INC is the only authorized seller for the DKnight MagicBox. Do not buy fake product from others sellers!!!


This little box is fantastic! It has a lot of sound for something so very small. I use it to entertain quest on the weekend. Everyone loves how clear the sound is coming out of this amazing speaker. It connected with my cell phone with no problems what so ever. So easy to use! I love that the speaker is all metal with rubber shock absorbers on top and bottom. Charging is so super simple with the included usb cord. I'm so amazed how I can just throw this speaker in my purse and carry it with me everywhere! Service with the company was amazing! The speaker is exactly as described. I highly recommend this Ultra- Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker to everyone that wants a good quality with awesome sound Speaker to entertain their quest or for their on personal use

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is sold on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.