Sunday, November 23, 2014

PolarGel Cooling Pillow Review



Whether you can't sleep because of hot flashes or the summer weather - heat is a major barrier to an essential night's sleep.

Thankfully you can restore your sleeping patterns & your sanity with the PolarGel Pillow.

Lay your hand on this PolarGel Cooling Pillow and it just gets cooler and cooler and cooler! Its really amazing. My family also uses it for injuries; it's quite soothing. I really like it because it seems to help me stay cool while I'm falling to sleep. I put it in the fridge in the morning and by bedtime, it's ready to go under my pillow..... ahhhhhhhh! No water to mess with, no worries about leaking. Nice heavy-weight covering. It came very quickly in the mail. Works like a charm. Highly recommend!!! 
PolarGel Cooling Pillow is sold on Amazon

The PolarGel Pillow Will Rescue You From Sleepless Nights & Ensures You Sleep Cool
Regular pillows concentrate heat around your head  & keep you flipping your pillow back and forth in search of a cooler spot. Not any more!

Advanced cooling gel regulates your body temperature by dispersing heat evenly throughout the pillow. Soft & cool to lie on, the PolarGel pillow conforms perfectly to your body's contours.

MAIN FEATURES
- An Even Cooler Feeling-refrigerate 1 or 2 hours before placing the PolarGel Pillow inside your pillow case

- Healthier & Cost Effective-no need to have the aircon circulating stale air around your bedroom

- Compact-folds to a small 7" x 12" ensuring a good night's sleep wherever you are

- FREE Cooling Scarf-cutting edge crystal polymers cool and expand when water is added so you keep cool    while on the move

- Large Width-12" x 22" ensures your whole pillow is covered

Ordering Link:http://amzn.to/1sZxq0t
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.