Thursday, November 6, 2014

Coosh Bluetooth Speaker Review


This thing rocks! Loud & Clear! The sound was very clear and when the volume is turned up all the way, there is no distortion. A major bonus is that it gets pretty loud for a small speaker. I love the Hand-gesture Forward and Reverse Controls! Easy to connect. The rechargeable battery gives about 8 hours of playtime which I think is decent. It is rechargeable and compact so it can go anywhere you go. Excellent. I like the portability of this product. For this price, I'm very satisfied. Sound is great and speaker is soo cute, I recommend this product. Why spend five times as much for a Bluetooth Speaker when you can get the same results with this awesome Bluetooth Speaker? You will not be disappointed with this awesome little speaker! Coosh Bluetooth Speaker is sold on Amazon.

About the product 
Coosh Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Extended Range Speaker with Built in Speakerphone, 8 Hour Rechargeable Battery, and Hand Recognition Technology (Black)

Hand-gesture Forward and Reverse Controls

Micro-SD Card Insert to Play Songs Directly from Memory Card
Upgraded BT 4.0, Supporting A2DP
3.5mm Audio In Jack
Dual 3W (6W Total) Speaker





Order your Coosh Bluetooth Speaker today! 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.