Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Compressions Review


-A new staple for your gym bag. Perfect for running (you'll feel like you can run with these for days), cycling (keeps legs feeling fresh throughout ride), basketball (puts spring in your step and your jump shot), baseball (keeps legs strong for more drive), volleyball (aids power in your serve), martial arts (stabilizes stance), tennis (increases mobility), crossfit (helps recover from shock your legs endure from plyometrics).
-How do these actually work? By using 20-25 mmHg graduated compression, these sleeves promote greater circulation and stability making the aching from shin splints instantly subside. You will almost always feel immediate relief. While being breathable, our knit technology will help keep calves warm during cold winter morning workouts. Keeping muscles from straining without hindering your workout is the very reason why these work so well.

After a lot of looking at different Compressions sleeves,I decided to give these a try. I get inflammation in my legs a lot from having RA. Very painful!! These Compressions sleeves fits my legs perfectly. I can't even notice I'm wearing them. They are not to tight nor or to hard to get off and on. When I first tried them on,I could feel relief right away! My lower legs doesn't ache as much.  Excellent product and top-notch customer service! I highly recommend!


-These fit calf sizes with circumferences ranging from 12"-16". Compressions' sleeves are made of a comfortable blend of 88% Nylon and 12% Spandex. The fit is nice and snug without being flimsy like so many other pairs. The compression is very apparent without being too tight. The moisture wicking anti-microbial material is anti-itch and won't tug on leg hair if you have any. No slipping or sliding during activity and retains elasticity over its lifetime of many washes.
-Other benefits include improving circulation during long plane rides, providing relief for restless leg syndrome, easing pain and strain from walking or standing for long periods of time at work (perfect for nurses), relieves discomfort from varicose veins and gives the shin and calf support for post surgery and general circulation issues.
These Compressions can be purchased from Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.