Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Geo Hot Yoga Towel by Yoga Design Lab. Review





This towel is absolutely amazing!  It's high quality, looks fabulous, feels wonderful and absolutely functional.   I love the wonderful designs, and the unique colors. It is super soft! I don't do yoga but I do sweat a lot and this towel dries me up really nicely during my workout. The towel is 72X24 so it's perfect for a larger mat. I love that it's slip resistant! It's also lightweight and rolls up really small so it's easy to carry with you. The company is wonderful! Excellent customer service! I think this yoga towel is the best towel I've ever used! I highly recommend!

  • LIGHTWEIGHT, NON-SLIP, and INSANELY ABSORBENT: Reduce injuries and improve your balance instantly.
  • NON-FADE ECO-FRIENDLY PRINT: Designed to make you excited to roll out your towel. Check out our other limited edition designs.
  • EXTRA-LONG: 72 x 24. Covers your entire mat!
  • MULTI-PURPOSE: Great yoga, travel and active sporty lifestyles.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return for a no-questions asked full refund.





The Geo Hot Yoga Towel by Yoga Design Lab is sold on Amazon 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.