Monday, December 8, 2014

Rear View Monitor Mirror Review



I received the opportunity to review this Rear View Monitor Mirror from Taj Mahal Covers. I was super impressed of the great idea of this product. I needed something like this because I'm a stay at home mom and I'm always on my laptop. Now I can keep my eyes on my kids and the pets with this Rear View Monitor Mirror. I can see everything!! It's super easy to put on your laptop. The rubber back keeps it from moving and sliding off your computer. You can even use it on a TV. I love the fact that there isn't a sticky pad to mess up my laptop. It's also light weight! I highly recommend!!


More about the product...
It sits atop your computer monitor and allows you to see whomever is coming up behind you. If you work amongst pranksters like many do -- this is a must have.
The product is white. It comes to you in retail packaging. It is about 4x2x2 in LWH. It sits on the computer monitor or laptop, depending where it is placed and allows you to see behind you. Many people live by this and would not sit at their desk without it.




Compact and functional
Portable and Unobtrustive
Universal design
Easy to install and remove
Rubber attachment
This Rear View Monitor Mirror is sold on Amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.