Friday, September 5, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea - As Seen On Oz - Review


The Organic Matcha Green Tea - As Seen On Oz is a wonderful treat! The health benefits are a plus.  It's 100% organic! Fantastic in increasing my clarity and focus without the jittery effects of coffee. I feel so much better using this Organic Matcha Green Tea every day. I make smoothies every other day for myself. I feel so great! I highly recommend! Great product! Great taste! Great quality! Great results!
100% Organic Chinese Origin Powered Matcha Green Tea
Guaranteed Best Tasting Matcha You Can Buy Anywhere - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Delicate and Naturally Sweet Taste - Highest Antioxidant Tea Found Anywhere
Rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, Amino Acids and EGCG's- BPA FREE POUCHES
Never Irradiated - Not From Japan - Swiss EU and NOP Certified


ORGANIC MATCHA - GREEN TEA POWDER

USDA ORGANIC  – TESTED FOR HEAVY METALS – BPA FREE CERTIFIED - SWISS CERTIFIED ORGANIC

Take a look at our site http://www.matchadna.com and see what all the buzz is about.
Make sure to watch some of our videos to see what others think.


Matcha DNA™ tea is organically grown on sustainable forms and hand picked. It can been made as delicious tea, Lattes, Smothies, Baking or used in food like green tea ice cream and cooking.

Links to their company page and Amazon product page: 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.