Thursday, September 4, 2014

MY Konjac Sponge - All Natural Facial Konjac Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review




I'm in love with the Konjac Sponge!
 I think it's amazing on how much moisture it can retain. I love the way it really cleans my skin. Leaving my skin acne free! Another thing that I like about the Konjac Sponge is that it's made from a plant. I'm all about earth plants that are great for our bodies. It's feels great to finally find something that isn't synthetic or single-use but still works fantastic!! Do I need to say more? Awesome product. I recommend it! Give it a try!


MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Our products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market and major online retailers.We would like to extend this opportunity for beauty enthusiasts to try and review MY Konjac Sponge - 100% natural konjac facial sponge with activated Bamboo Charcoal.



MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant.

Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia.

Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia.
MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of our products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free. 

All of our products are never tested on animals, and they carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo, the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. 


Konjac Sponge can be ordered by clicking on the link below:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.