Friday, September 5, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker Review



I'm very addicted to using these Ice Pop Mold Maker and I have already made several flavored pops for my kids.I like making pops using fruit. The kids love their simple by only using kool aid.Easy to clean, easy to use, and I love that it's portable.These Ice Pop Mold Maker are fantastic! I highly recommend! Kids love them! Awesome product! Quality is great! Must try!
Ice Pop Molds - Make Popsicles or Use As Lunch Box Snack Keeper - Reusable, PBA Free, Highest Food Grade Silicone, FDA Approved - Make Healthy Pops with Leftover   Smoothie Mix, Juice, Yogurt Popsicles - Keep Snacks Fresh in Lunchbox –  Get 6 Bee  Sili™ Pop Molds Free!

   Bee Healthy,  Thrifts & Eco Friendly!
100% BPA free, non-toxic
 FDA approved, food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to insure they are completely safe for you and your family; no after
taste or smells Nothing to lose: Love them or  get 100% money back guarantee for life. Each mold is  8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup Space saver, fits in small freezer  spaces Reusable, saves money and environmental resources

 Dishwasher safe - mold and the logo: Bee Sili™
 No  messy drips, easy to clean
 Cold and heat  resistant so no  cold fingers
 Slim cone shape fits  into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag
 Stand  6 molds  easily in a cup for filling

Ice Pop Mold Can bve order by clicking the link below:








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.