Monday, September 22, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



Must say the Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel dries your hair in minutes! It's also super soft on both sides of the towel. How awesome is that? Using this towel I cut my dry time in half.It's a perfect addition to your bathroom.The Towel can be Machine Washed in Warm Water and Tumble Dried on Medium. The Towel is made from Double Sided Brushed Terry with 80% Polyester & 20 % Polyamide and measures 19 by 39 inches. A wonderful product! Order Microfiber Hair Towel by Luxe Beauty today!


Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent.


Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.