Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Organics Chili Ground Review


I make a lot of chili and have been searching for a good, bulk, organic chili powder. I finally found it! Organics Chili Ground has a very fresh taste. I'm impressed with the quality and freshness of this chili powder. Has just the right amount of heat with lots of flavor. It has a nice strong chili flavor and I don't need to dump tons into my food to get the flavor I am looking for. This stuff is So much better than anything you buy off the shelves in your local grocery store. The price is great too compared to other organic spices. I'm a Jiva Organics Chili Ground fan! Highly recommend! Jiva Organics Chili Ground can be ordered on Amazon 

The word "Jiva" means lifeAt Jiva Organics, we are a small family business driven by care and respect for life - be it people or the environment around us
Jiva




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.