Tuesday, October 28, 2014

600 Gram 3 Piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Set, Review


I want a bath towel that is fluffy, soft, absorbent and, while substantial, not so heavy that it is difficult to keep it wrapped on my head to get the soggy out of my hair. These towels meet all of my most important requirements. I was pleasantly surprised by them and plan to order another set. Very good, soft grand quality towels and adds excellence to your bathroom! These towels WILL hold up for a very long time! ;-)Very nice 3 pc. towel set (bath, hand, washcloth). Plush feel, 100% Egyptian (long fiber) cotton provides excellent absorbency. Nice detailing. Sturdy hanging loop. There are 18 different colors to choose from for this three piece set. They are great, just what I wanted. Fast delivery and good price. 600 Gram 3 Piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Set is sold on Amazon.


 More about the product 

Experience the 100-percent Egyptian cotton absorbent 600 grams per square meter towels. They are a beautiful update to any bathroom, and will not fade in the washing machine! Available in multiple colors and sizes, these Egyptian cotton towels can fit any need. There are 18 different colors to choose from for this three piece set. 

Some specifics:
 -100% Egyptian Cotton -
One bath towel (30" x 55")
One hand towel (20" x 30")
One wash cloth (13" x 13")
All that we ask for is an honest Product Review on the product. If you would have a negative experience with the product, we ask that you please contact us and we can take care of whatever issue that you have. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we will take care of whatever it is that you need.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.