Monday, October 13, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review



The bracelets last for a long time once activated. These glow sticks far exceeded my expectations! They glow brightly and the kids love them! This tube came with 5 colors -- Green, Yellow, Blue, Pink, and Orange with 100 connectors which you can hook the ends together to make bracelets,necklaces,etc. Awesomely will glow for  8 - 10 hours! How cool is that? They make great party favors. I put them in mason jars with water and used them for lights up for a party. Great product,shipped very fast and very well packaged. This product is definitely worth it! These 100 Glow Stick Bracelets can be purchased on Amazon


The best quality - Long lasting - Super Bright - Durable

Create super bright glowing bracelets, necklaces, glasses and more!




Includes 100 units - 8" long premium quality glow bracelets
Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting!

Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quality





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.