Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nutraplex Megaberry Bar




Megaberry Bar
Nutrition-Facts-Megaberry
Nutraplex® Megaberry Bar bursts with antioxidants and is bold in flavor. Your taste buds will explode with the tart flavors of acai berries, cranberries and raspberries combined with luscious fresh strawberries and a chewy blend of blueberries. Packed with Chia seeds, known to the ancient Aztecs as the cradle of strength, it’s a great source of protein and fiber. Megaberry sets itself apart from the ordinary bar and classifies itself as a Berry Lovers Bar.

gluten-free-iconI'm always looking for the perfect healthy snack to carry with me on the go.When I keep a healthy snack on me,it keeps me from eating a non healthy food. I really was impress with this Nutraplex Megaberry Bar. It tastes great and is packed with dates,blueberries,Chia Seeds,Strawberries,Cranberries,Raisins,and more.

Go to Nutraplex.com to purchase or for more information.

No comments :

Post a Comment