Friday, February 27, 2015

My Horse My Life Photo Contest!


Please go vote and share daily for Duke! Click this link and cast your vote! You can vote for him once every 24 hours!


Meet Duke! He is a rescue horse that has been through a lot in his life! Before being rescued by the wonderful rescue center in Montgomery La. he was so skinny and didn't have any manners. Now this big Ol boy is healthy! He has a gentle soul! He is so willing to please and learn. He is one of the kindest horses I've ever owned! When I'm upset he seems to know it and will come to me and lay his head own my shoulder. It's like he is trying to comfort me. He is my life! I'm so thankful I have him in my life! 


 Cast your vote HERE


He COULD WIN A $10,000 GIFT CARD FROM SMARTPAK with your help by voting for him!


Vote for Me!
This contest is in no way sponsored,endorsed,or administered